Cycle of Pain
We offer coaching packages, online courses and training
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Anger Management 4 Couples and Families!
If my partner or my family member is not the enemy, then why do we keep hurting each-other?
If anger is not the enemy, then what is anger?
IF ANGER IS PREVENTING YOU FROM:
Doing the things that you love the most?
Feeling good, healthy and connected?
Getting the most out of your life?
Following your dreams?
…THEN THIS ONE-DAYSEMINAR WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
September 13th, 10am to 4pm in Vancouver
Recipe for Ending the Cycle of Pain:
- Create a safe space for people to talk about their experiences.
- Recognise that there’s always a reason for the things we do.
- Other people are doing what they need to do.
- Accept “what is” and forgive people for doing what they’ve done and for being the way that they are.
- Forgive ourselves for thinking, feeling, saying and doing the things we have.
- Cultivate more acceptance and more compassion towards ourselves and others.
- Discern which of our fears pose an immediate threat and which are residues from our past.
- Bring our unconscious thoughts and behaviors into the light so that we can observe them with compassion.
- By repeatedly responding with acceptance, rather than rejection, our emotional habits shift, stress dissolves and pain recedes.
- Keep this in mind and enjoy life and the richness of your relationships.