Specialised mentoring packages, online courses and training:
- Put you in touch with the information your body needs to heal itself!
- Train you to rewire your brain for optimum emotional health!
- Strengthen your personality so that people respect you and feel drawn to be with you!
- Remove each of the barriers that has held you back!
Could your unconscious REACTIONS really be robbing your power, your vitality and your sense of connection right before your eyes?
Everyone experiences toxic reactions in the course of an average day, but because we generally feel uncomfortable discussing them, we’ve come up with a very wise solution:
We’ve invented TV and movie characters who act out these dynamics on screen. The next time that you’re watching a show, pay close attention whenever a character:
- Hides what they’re really thinking, feeling or believing, from another character
- Is deceptive about what they’re really doing or fakes an emotion
- Exaggerates or amplifies what they’re doing, thinking or feeling to elicit or to avoid an undesirable response
- Is uncomfortable expressing what they’re really thinking or feeling
Management strategies always let you down when you’re most dependent on them, so we focus on changing how we react:
The characters are using management strategies to control their environment so that they can feel more comfortable, but management strategies are energy intensive. It uses less of our precious energy to discover why we’re having a toxic reaction than to manage the reaction. Once we’ve figured out why we’re reacting toxically, it’s simpler to nurture healthy reactions. A healthy reaction is effortless and leaves us with energy to enjoy the things that we love doing and to be with the people whom we love being around.
I aim to bring my students to the place where:
- They no longer feel as if there is something lacking in there lives
- They no longer feel as if they need to achieve something to feel loved
- They’re comfortable knowing that they’re enough simply by being who they are
My life’s work is to support the journeys of people who are seeking to end their persistent cycles of pain. I guide them towards the overflowing well of love, peace and happiness that lies just out of sight. Please join me on this journey and take part in one of the exciting personal growth and healing programs on offer at Be’er Necessities.
The name Be’er is taken from the Hebrew for “water well” and is pronounce like bear or bare with an ‘ in the middle.